Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Slam Dunk

I’m still watching SlamDunk in animax. I like this anime a lot. The characters are so good. I like Hanamichi Sakuragi because I think his cute. I know most of you guys like Rukawa/Lukawa I’m not sure what the real spelling is. Yeah they all have their own characteristics. Slam Dunk is an anime series written by Takehiko Inoue. There were 101 episodes on this anime series. It was first aired on 1993 to 1996 on TV Asahi. Aside from the anime I happened to like its soundtrack.




1 comment:

jennasuttor said...

Wow that seems awesome. You know what’s even better?
Using your 700+ credit score and low debt to income ratio to get yourself an unsecured personal or business loan up to $100,000.
Come to the best www.afsloansonline.com. We work for you to find low interest loans from our database of over 8500 lenders. Have you seen our commercial on YouTube?? Check us out there too!