Thursday, February 14, 2008

American Idol Season 7's Top 24 Contestants

We no have the Top 24 contestants for the American Idol. I’ve watched them all on TV and I think everyone of them has talent in singing. Well, the road for the Top 24 is really tough I mean they’ve been through a lot of stress. Because we all know that we have to prove ourselves to the judges. Otherwise, well have to go home and wait for the next season.

THE TOP 24 CONTESTANTS:
- Alaina Whitaker
- Alexandrea Lushington
- Amanda Overmyer
- Amy Jean Davis
- Asia'h Epperson
- Brooke White
- Carly Smithson
- Chikezie Eze
- David Hernandez
- Garrett Haley
- Jason Castro
- Jason Yeager
- Joanne Borgella
- Kady Malloy
- Kristy Lee Cook
- Luke Menard
- Michael Johns
- Ramiele Malubay
- Robbie Carrico
- Syesha Mercado

1 comment:

mitchiesworld said...

Thank you so much!!!. I didn't know that it has a virus. I really appreciate it.