Tuesday, March 11, 2008

YuYu Hakusho


In the world of Japanese animation, the only anime that is number one for me of all time is “YuYu Hakusho”. Why? Because this is the only anime that I’ve loved so much and I always make it a point to watch this anime. It’s quite long though, I guess it has 112 episodes. I know most of us know its story. It’s about a teenager (Yusuke Urameshi) who had an accident and died because he saved a little boy. Then he was hired as a spirit detective who’ll investigate demonic activities in human world and so he was allowed to live once again. He was joined by some of his friends such as Kazuma Kuwabara whose Yusuke’s close friend, Kurama who is a demon who can control plants, Hiei the one who uses evil eye technique, Koenma who is the son of the King of Spiritual world and the one who hired Yusuke, Botan she is like a shinigami for she is the one who guides spirits on the spiritual world, the we have Genkai who is Yusuke’s master, Yukina is the younger sister of Hiei (although he didn’t want Yukina to know about it), and the we have Keiko who is Yusuke’s girl (lol). Although this series is long, I never get to miss at least one episode because it’s really good. All the fighting scenes are good and it’s really funny. Aside from the 112 episodes they also released 2 movies and I have watched them both.

No comments: